Today, homeowners and business owners aspire to create fabulous outdoor spaces on their properties. Installing a landscape involves getting several elements and features together, and the lawn becomes an essential part of the project. However, the common belief is that establishing lawns takes a long time, which can become a deterrent for many; this is where sod installation comes in.
What Is Sod?
Most clients today would rather have sod installed than have their lawns seeded. With the former, you can have a lawn on your site in a matter of hours rather than days. These products, which come in rolls and squares, will be placed in the locations where you need a lawn to be installed. Although it seems straightforward, it’s still a very specialized job, and you'll want to hire professionals like us at La Nina Landscape Inc. to conduct it.
High-Quality Sod Installations
St. Augustine Grass, Zoysia Turf, Bermuda grass, and Bahia Grass are just some of the varieties of sod grass our specialists recommend. We can give you all the details you require on the many types and the positives and negatives of each. We make recommendations based on answers to questions like:
- How much time do you anticipate devoting to lawn care?
- What are the constraints, both environmental and physical? (no irrigation system/ too much shade/pH level of the soil is either extremely low or extremely high)
- What do you intend to do with your new lawn - Is it for aesthetic purposes, as a play area for children, or even as a ground cover?
- You can make a more informed selection regarding the type of lawn you want on your premises if you use this approach. We make sure that the sod grass we suggest looks excellent while meeting your needs.
Advantages of Putting in Sod
There are many reasons to consider sod installations, such as:
- Because the grass squares or rolls are pre-cut, you can have a lawn in minutes.
- The grass looks terrific, and you can use it right after it's been set up.
- After reaching a specific height, the grass is more robust and better equipped to fight off weed development.
- It's more tolerant of changing soil and climate than seeded lawns.
- Although sod lawns have higher initial expenses than seeded lawns, the former have lower maintenance costs- making sod more cost-effective in the long run.
We are a full-service landscaping company with an extensive understanding of plants and grasses and fertilizers and watering requirements for various varieties of grasses, etc. Regardless of whether you need sod installation for your residential or commercial property, we can help.
At La Nina Landscape Inc., we assure you of the best services at affordable pricing. We have the skills needed to provide you with top-quality sod installations in North Hollywood, CA. Feel free to call us at 8184046822 for additional information regarding these and our other services. You can also send us your queries via this Online Form, and one of our experts will call you to discuss your project's specifics.